- Real Estate -Property Mgr. NW Sub Co seeks experience Portfo... MORE
- LaCosta, a nationally recognized leader in our industry, is... MORE
- Maintenance Supervisor. High rise, boiler/chiller exp req'd.... MORE
- Now Hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Mount Prospect, IL. You w... MORE
- Restaurant NO LATE NIGHTS!!! Waitstaff P/T - $9.00/hour 10:3... MORE
10 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
1 pound mascarpone cheese
1 quart heavy cream
1 bag (7 ounces) lady fingers
2 cups coffee
In a large bowl, add the sugar to the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks form.
Put the egg yolks in another bowl and gently cook over a water bath for 5 minutes. Stir constantly to heat the yolks without hard cooking them. Remove eggs from heat cool 4 minutes, then add the mascarpone cheese; beat at low-medium speed until well combined.
In another bowl, whip the cream to medium peaks.
Add the whipped cream and whipped egg whites to the yolk mixture and mix slowly to well combine.
Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Soak lady fingers briefly; you do not want them to fall apart. Arrange cookies among 10 martini glasses. Spoon whipped mixture on top and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving. Garnish with cocoa powder and strawberries, if desired
Chef Cristiano Bassani, Bapi Ristorante, Arlington Heights