- 2 yrs exp Lathe, Mills or STARS Must have own tools. Must s... MORE
- Restaurant NO LATE NIGHTS!!! Waitstaff P/T - $9.00/hour 10:3... MORE
- Manufacturing-Exp'd ind. to program and/or setup lathes & mi... MORE
- Maintenance Co seeking F/T & P/T Exp field supervisors, 3-5 ... MORE
- Real Estate -Property Mgr. NW Sub Co seeks experience Portfo... MORE
3-4 pound rump roast
3 cups water
3 teaspoons beef bouillon
1 teaspoon parsley
1-2 teaspoons fennel, divided
1-2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
1-2 teaspoons oregano, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3-4 green peppers
1 large onion, cut in rings
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Season roast with garlic salt and pepper; cook uncovered for 1½ hours. Cool and thinly slice.
Place beef in crockpot and add water, bouillon, parsley, pepper and 1 teaspoon each fennel, garlic powder, oregano. Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
In the meantime, cut peppers into strips and steam until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Heat a thin layer of olive oil in skillet, sprinkle with fennel, garlic powder and oregano to taste. Add peppers and onions, saute briefly then cover and let simmer until they absorb the seasonings.
Serve beef on rolls topped with pepper and onion mixture.
Serves nine to 12.