- DRIVERS & MOVERS Two Men And A Truck hiring Class C lic req... MORE
- Maintenance Co seeking F/T & P/T Exp field supervisors, 3-5 ... MORE
- Sales GRAND OPENING!! Oak Brook * Frankfort Oak Park We nee... MORE
- Info/Technology Business Workflow Analyst Bachelor's degree;... MORE
- Cafe Amano (fine dining) and Amano Boucherie (butcher and sp... MORE
Relish the wines of Napa at a tasting at D.O.C. Wine Bar. For $20, enjoy eight wines and assorted appetizers. Wines include Cult Cabernet, John Anthony Syrah, David Arthur sauvignon blanc, Trefethen chardonnay, Vulupa Sparkling and Morgan Twelve Clones Pinot Noir.
Info: 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 14, at D.O.C. Wine Bar, The Shops on Butterfield, 326 Yorktown Center, Lombard. (630) 627-6666 or www.docwinebarchicago.com.
Go German at The Bavarian Lodge in Lisle. Choose from 36 beers on tap, 128 varieties in bottles and two types of cans. Beers that tap soon are: Alvinne Caper Fumatis, Leute Bokbier, Victory Hop Wallop, Avery Czar, Rogue John John Juniper and De Troch Lambrucha. Prices range from $5 to $7.50.
Info: Every day at The Bavarian Lodge, 1800 Ogden Ave., Lisle. (630) 241-4701 or www.bavarian-lodge.com.
Singing in the drinks
Visit the Sponge Reef Pub and Grill in Schaumburg and sing your heart out on karaoke nights Wednesday through Saturday. On those nights, enjoy $3.25 domestic beers, $4.50 import beers, $3.75 well drinks, $4 call drinks and $7 Long Island Iced Teas.
Info: Wednesday through Saturday at The Sponge Reef Pub and Grill, 1230 Valley Lake Drive #D, Schaumburg. (847) 885-8858.