- Typists - Transcribe at home 55wpm w/WP/MSWord, Paid per pag... MORE
- Warehouse - Many Openings! All Shifts *: To $11.80/hr Gener... MORE
- Now Hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Mount Prospect, IL. You w... MORE
- Restaurant NO LATE NIGHTS!!! Waitstaff P/T - $9.00/hour 10:3... MORE
- Administrative Assistant - must be proficient in Microsoft O... MORE
American Idol contestant, North Texas native, Casey James performs at Keys Lounge as part of his homecoming tour Friday in Fort Worth, Texas.
FORT WORTH, Texas -- Thousands of screaming "American Idol" fans in North Texas have flocked to see finalist Casey James.
The 27-year-old Cool, Texas, native made several stops Friday during his hometown visit. He greeted hundreds of fans outside a store in Grapevine and later performed with his band at a Fort Worth bar.
Although a parade in his honor was rained out, more than 1,000 people gathered at the Fort Worth Stockyards to watch him perform Friday afternoon.
James grew up in the tiny farming town of Cool, about 40 miles west of Fort Worth. Even while in high school in nearby Millsap, he said he planned to become a famous blues musician.