- Cleaning - Houses We have work! No nights/weekends $300-400/... MORE
- MACHINIST* Entry Level O/T; bnfts. Apply at Martin Sprocket ... MORE
- Sales - Independent Contractor for floral merchandising to r... MORE
- Receptionist M-F 8am - 5pm. Must have computer skills. emai... MORE
- Social Services Supervisor Position in Round Lake, IL for ca... MORE
- » Kane Co. ready to limit red light cameras
- » Red-light cam coming to Golf and Rand
- » Elk Grove to deactivate 2 red right cams
- » Never a camera around when you need one
- » Legal opinion shifts against red-light cams
- » No stopping red-light cams in Des Plaines
- » Wheeling keeping its red-light cameras
- » Red-light cameras are increasing safety
- » Naperville: No camera tickets for right turns
- » Suburbs may get stuck with intersections
- » Better track red-light camera income
- » Wheeling out of red-light camera program
- » Taking right way on red-light cameras
- » Cook board lets 'burbs opt out of cameras
- » Let's boycott makers of red-light cameras
- More Related Stories
A red light camera is in the process of being installed at Routes 68 and 72 in East Dundee, specifically to target motorists turning right onto Route 72 from Route 68.
I'm outraged that East Dundee is using these as a cash cow because businesses are pulling out and leaving stores empty. This new scheme is to generate money.
My proposal is that I will never again spend one more dime in East Dundee. I also plan to write to the businesses that I patronize and tell them that until that red light camera is gone I will no longer be their customer. I will not buy gas, dine in their restaurants or shop in their stores.